Venue & Access
The venue is auditorium EL5 in building Gamle elektro in the campus of NTNU (Norwegian University of Science and Technology), address: O. S. Bragstads Plass 2E, 7034 Trondheim.
All the hotels in a walking distance for 18 - 25 min. One can also take buses to Høgskoleringen and then walk 400 m to the Venue:
- Bus 5 from Comfort Hotel Park and Quality Hotel Augustin
- Bus 22 from Scandic Bakklandet
- Bus 63 from Trondheim Vandreheim
You buy tickets for Zone 1. One-way tickets can be purchased on bus only with CASH, but NOT with credit card. The ticket is valid for 45 min for bus transitions. 24-hour and 7-day tickets are purchased either in the AtB Service Centre (address: Kongens gate 34, Trondheim) or in 7-Eleven shops (addresses: Munkegata 46, Øvre Bakklandet 66 and Elgesetergate 2), either with cash or credit card.
- One-way ticket: adult 60 kr, senior (> 67 years old) 30 kr
- 24-hour ticket: adult 111 kr, senior 56 kr
- 7-day ticket: adult 259 kr, senior 105 kr
Access to Trondheim
Trondheim is located in the middle of Norway. The easiest means to access Trondheim is by plane. There are frequent direct flight connections between Trondheim and Oslo, Copenhagen and Amsterdam. There also less frequent flight comments to Stockholm and London in UK. From Trondheim airport Værnes you can go by express bus to your hotels.