Invitation & News
GUIDELINES FOR PRESENTERS: Every presenter brings his/her PPT presentations on a USB and a short biograph printed on paper (max 5 lines) to the conference. The presenter copy the presentation to the PC in the session room during the coffee break prior to the session or earlier with the help of the assistant in the session room. The presenter reports his/her presence and submit the biograph to the session chair(s) at least 5 min before the session starts. The presentation time is 12 min presentation + 3 min questioning for an ordinary presentation, and 17 min presentation + 3 min questioning for a Theme speech.
GUIDELINES FOR SESSION CHAIRS: The role of the session chairs is to introduce the presenter and manage questioning immediately after the presentation.
- The session chairs are kindly asked to show up in the session room 10 minutes prior to the start of the session. Presenters will submit their biographs to the session chairs at least 5 min before the session starts.
- Briefly introduce the presenter with the name, affiliation and expertise. In case that the biograph of the presenter is missed, let the author introduce him-/herself.
- It is one or two Theme speeches in some sessions. The presentation time is 17 min presentation + 3 min questioning for a Theme speech and 12 min presentation + 3 min questioning for an ordinary presentation.
- The sessions without Theme speeches start 5 min later than the sessions with Theme speeches in order to make all parallel presentations in different sessions end at the same time.
- Please strictly follow the schedule. In case a presenter does not show up, use the time allocated to the absent presenter for discussions.
- Do not change the order of the presentation in the session.
The Third International Conference on Rock Dynamics and Applications (RocDyn-3) will be held on 25-29 June 2018 in Trondheim, Norway. It is a specialized conference supported by the International Society for Rock Mechanics (ISRM) and the Norwegian National Group of Rock Mechanics (NBG).
The conference accepted more than 100 papers that report the recent developments of research and applications in the fields of dynamic testing of rock, theoretical & numerical studies of rock dynamics, rockburst, dynamic rock support, seismic monitoring, earthquake damages, etc. In addition to technical sessions, two forums are organised for open discussions on (1) rockburst and dynamic rock support and (2) dynamic testing of rock and blasting. Post-conference excursions are also organized to visit mountain and subsea tunnels, underground spaces, mountain slides, etc. along the western coastline of Norway.
We look forward to meeting you all in Trondheim soon. Welcome!
|Chairs:||Dr. Charlie C. Li||Mr. Kristoffer Vik-Langlie||Dr. Zong-Xian Zhang|
|On behalf of RocDyn-3 Organizing Committee|