RocDyn-3 is a specialized conference devoting to topics on the dynamic behavior of rock and rock masses and engineering applications. The themes include:
- T1: Laboratory dynamic testing of rock;
- T2: Theories and numerical simulations;
- T3: Rockburst, dynamic loading and seismicity in underground excavations;
- T4: Dynamic rock support;
- T5: Seismic monitoring and management;
- T6: Blasting and explosions;
- T7: Earthquake-related structure damage and landslides;
- T8: Other topics.
- Forum 1: Rockburst and dynamic rock support
- Forum 2: Dynamic testing of rock and blasting
The Forums are held in forms of invited presentations, open speeches and discussions. The invited presentations will be selected among the submitted papers.
Abstracts and papers will be peer-reviewed and published in Proceedings.