RocDyn-3 is a specialized conference devoting to topics on the dynamic behavior of rock and rock masses and engineering applications. The themes include:
- T1: Laboratory dynamic testing of rock;
- T2: Theoretical study and numerical modelling;
- T3: Rockburst and dynamic rock support;
- T4: Seismicity and seismic monitoring in underground excavations;
- T5: Earthquake-related structure damage and landslides;
- T6: Rock blasting and explosions;
- T7: Other topics.
- Forum 1: Rockburst and dynamic rock support
- Forum 2: Dynamic testing of rock and blasting
The Forums are held in forms of invited presentations, open speeches and discussions. The invited presentations will be selected among the submitted papers.
Abstracts and papers are peer-reviewed and published in Proceedings.